Rosato dell’Emilia I.G.T.
Grape: 100% produced with Sorbara grapes from estate vineyards
Planting density: 3000 plants/ha
Fruit tree forms: unilateral guyot with 13-14 gems
Colour: intense and brilliant pink.
Aroma: delicate and fine, with flower and wild berries notes.
Taste: wide and of great freshness. Sapidity and minerality offer persistence and taste.
Food pairing: thanks to its typical freshness, this versatile wine is recommended with the traditional Emilian cuisine (fried gnocco, tigelle and sliced meat). It is also ideal with savory seafood dishes.
Serving Temperature: 8-10 C°
- Mechanical harvest in the coldest hours of the day
- Further cooling of the grapes*
- Short maceration in the press *
- Soft pressing*
- Static settling of the must *
- Low-temperature fermentation in stainless steel tank
- Prolonged cold refinement in steel *
* Phases of the process in which the environment has been made inert with nitrogen in order to limit the sulphur dioxide use
%Vol: 13 %
Residual sugar: < 5 g/l
Total acidity: 7-8 g/l
Total So2: < 50 mg/l